“Posh” Jumble Sale
Counting Down now to a ‘Posh’ Jumble Sale at Cotterstock Village Hall, PE8 5HD on Saturday 26th March 9.30 a.m. – 12.30 p.m.
Bargains Galore, don’t miss out, come and have a rummage in the jumble, you will see:
- good quality toys from toddlers to teens
- bikes for children and adults
- puzzles and games
- books by popular authors, for all ages and in excellent condition.
- bric-a-brac vintage and antique pieces including a Tuscan Charade bone china dinner service with serving dishes,
- perfect pieces of Portmeirion pottery as well as Masons Chartreuse ornaments, china trinket pots, Wedgewood, Hummel figures, Beswick, Limoges and Caithness
- sets of glasses for every drink
- garden pots
- branded clothes displayed on rails some still with their tags on including Jaegar, Boden, Reiss, Jack Wills, Ted Baker, Dalia, Jigsaw and Ralph Lauren
- accessories, new and nearly new shoes including Dune and Ruby Shoo, leather handbags, purses, scarves and jewellery.
Don’t miss out, invite your friends and bag yourselves a bargain. Tables will be spread out in the village hall, garden and a marquee to keep everyone as safe as possible.
Admission is £1 and all monies raised will be shared between St Andrew’s Church and Cotterstock Village Hall funds. Unsold jumble will go to local charity shops.