NTP Group of Companies
Job Title / Role: Accounts Assistant
Type: Full Time
Contact: Richard Mosley
Role: Accounts Assistant
Pay: £23,000 - £25,000 / annum + benefits
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week, 9 am- 5pm
Holidays: 21 Days + 8 Bank Holidays
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, highly organised and experienced individual to join our accounts team based at our head office in Barnwell.
NTP Group of Companies are a growing organisation providing nationwide rental, sales and services for vertical access equipment to the UK construction sector.
This is a dynamic role and will include accounts and business administration functions to support the needs of the business.
This role requires a confident, proactive and focused professional with good attention to detail, strong communication skills, and the ability to work independently.
Duties will include:
• Call handling
• Purchase ledger remittances
• Purchasing & stock control
• Sales Order Invoicing
• Responding to debtor and creditor queries
• Bank reconciliations
• Accounts office administration
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
• Experience of Accounting / bookkeeping (1 year minimum)
• Experience of Sage 50 accounts, and Microsoft office.
• Suitable Accounts or Business Administration Qualification (AAT Level 2/3 or similar)