Customer Service Representative
Hochanda Global Ltd
Job Title / Role: Customer Service Representative
Type: Full Time
Contact: Anthony Brooks, HR Director
Description: We are recruiting for our busy contact centre, based in Oundle near Peterborough. You will be working as part of our inbound contact centre team taking a mix of sales calls and customer service calls.
Three different shift patterns available - working five-days out of seven, 7.00- 15.00 (salary is £18,500), 14.00 – 22.00 (salary is £19,000) which includes weekend working.
Main duties include:
• To place customer orders and strive to resolve all customer enquiries at first point of contact, primarily by telephone but also by correspondence and email.
• Handle any customer service queries to satisfaction.
• Identify and maximize sales opportunities through cross selling and up selling through a sale by service approach.
• Maintain knowledge on; products, procedures, and policies so a consistent high level of service can be provided to customers across all shifts.
• Identify, resolve, and record customer complaints.
• Working as part of a team to achieve individual and department KPI’s and SLA's.
• Undertake customer surveys as required.
• Other duties as required.
• Previous call centre experience with a sales background desirable, yet not essential as full training will be given.
• Must be highly motivated and a self-starter.
• Excellent team player.
• Passion for people and customer service.
• Be an effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
• PC literate
Closing Date: 01/11/2021