Job Title / Role: HR Administrator
Type: Part Time
Contact: Bethany Hayter
Bee Ethical Scope:
Bee Ethical is a media agency and external lottery manager that works closely with the charitable sector. Our expertise lies in creating inspiring real-life stories and broadcasting that content through online platforms. Those stories, sent to audiences with precision accuracy via social media, convert into vital funding for our partners, enabling them to change lives and make the world a better place. Bee Ethical has enjoyed excellent growth and is expanding to share its expertise with more clients in the Third Sector.
Main purpose of the role:
Bee Ethical is seeking a dedicated and detail-oriented Part-Time HR Administrator to join our team. The HR Administrator will play a crucial role in supporting various HR functions and ensuring the smooth operation of our human resources department. This position offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to our mission while gaining valuable experience in HR administration.
HR Documentation and Record Keeping:
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee records, including personal information, attendance, and performance evaluations.
• Prepare and update HR documents such as employment contracts, offer letters, and HR policies.
• Support the administration of employee benefits programs, including health insurance, retirement plans, and other employee perks.
• Assist employees with inquiries related to benefits enrolment, coverage, and eligibility.
• Ensure compliance with relevant labour laws, regulations, and company policies.
• Assist in the implementation of HR policies and procedures to promote fairness and consistency across the organization.
• Serve as a point of contact for employees regarding HR-related inquiries and concerns.
• Collaborate with HR team members to address employee relations issues and promote a positive work environment.
• Generate HR reports and metrics as needed to support data-driven decision-making.
• Assist in analysing HR data to identify trends and areas for improvement.
Desirable Skills and qualifications
• Previous experience in HR administration
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office applications, particularly Excel and Word.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion.
Salary: £23,300 Pro Rata to £17,857 equivalent of £12.80 per hour
DUE TO THE LOCATION OF THE OFFICE, TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU NEED TO DRIVE