Social Media Executive
Job Title / Role: Social Media Executive
Type: Full Time
Contact: Richard Lee
As our next Social Media Executive, you will:
· Create interesting, emotive social media content & posts, engaging an online audience and managing a vibrant social community.
· Execute advertising strategies that deliver, feeding great content through social media to the people who need to see it.
· Test and trial new strategies to optimise our online output.
· Immerse yourself in our work with the charitable sector, giving you the opportunity to make a positive impact on the world.
· Building daily social media content that engages the audience – can you craft the right copy, find the perfect picture/ build a powerful graphic.
· Building online advertising campaigns.
· Monitoring the online social media space, ensuring we evolve as the platforms evolve.
· Testing new marketing initiatives/building launch plans.
· Campaign analysis & reporting.
· Working 35 hours a week
· Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
· Salary: £23,000-£27,500
· Mostly office-based (four days per week), but some flexibility – working from a great office in Warmington, PE8