Temporary Positions Front Of House – Full/Part Time
Job Title / Role: Temporary Positions Front Of House - Full/Part Time
Contact: Dorota Metselaar
Would you like to be part of an award-winning team? The Coaching Inn Group is the operator of 18 stunning historic Coaching Inns in beautiful British towns, and has recently been awarded a 3 star ‘world class’ accreditation from Best Companies to Work For 2021.
We are looking for a talented Food and Beverage Assistant to join the team at the magnificent Talbot Hotel in Oundle.
So, why work for the Coaching Inn Group?
- Competitive rates of pay and a share of all tips
- Access to our award winning career development programmes
- Comprehensive role training
- Food and accommodation discounts nationwide
- Flexible working hours
- Employee assistance programme and wellbeing support
- Annual offer to stay at our hotels for £1
- Hero of the month bonus and annual Awards ceremony
- Many more fantastic benefits.
The Talbot Hotel is a historic hotel located in the picturesque town of Oundle in Northamptonshire, operating with a bustling food and beverage offering, coupled with a busy bedroom trade and a remarkable wedding and events space, we are the marquee venue in this stunning market town.
For our Food and Beverage Assistants, each day is never the same. You will be encouraged to engage with our variety of guests, delivering exceptional experiences and magical moments for everyone.
Experience is not essential, we offer industry leading training packages, however, we are looking for people with a ‘can-do’ attitude, a desire to exceed expectations, a bubbly and outgoing personality and who strive to provide outstanding service. Our team are extremely fun loving and enthusiastic, and we are looking for people to fit in with this ethos.